It’s conferences time again for the CLASSY partners, who will be busy presenting their latest work with posters and oral presentations at various international conferences starting already this weekend, 26 June 2022. Where will you find the CLASSY partners?
At the Gordon Research Conference on Systems Chemistry 26 June – 1 July 2022 in Newry, ME, United States:
- Oral presentation “Signaling Motifs in Synthetic Systems: Data Analysis of Replication Networks Out-of-Equilibrium” by Gonen Ashkenasy on 27 June 2022 at 9:30 am (local time).
- Lecture “Programming Self- Assembly and Replication Networks with Minimal Nucleobase Sequences” by Andrés de la Escosura on 27 June 2022 at 9:00 pm (local time).
- Poster “Prebiotic Nucleopeptides as Non-enzymatic Replicators” by Anil Kumar Bandela, Hava Sadihov, Andres de la Escosura, and Gonen Ashkenasy.
- Poster “Programming self-assembly and replication networks with minimal nucleobase sequences” by Andrés de la Escosura, Noemí Nogal, Santiago Guisán, Gonen Ashkenasy, Sonia Vela.
At the Biocatalysis Gordon Research Seminar 9-10 July 2022 in Manchester, NH, United States:
- Poster “Decarboxylation of palmitic acid catalyzed by Chlorella variabilis fatty-acid photodecarboxylase (CvFAP) in continuous flow” by Christoph Winkler, Stefan Simić, and Wolfgang Kroutil.
At the Biocatalysis Gordon Research Conference 10-15 July 2022 in Manchester, NH, United States:
- Poster “A single enzyme catalyzing two reactions – a biocatalytic oxidation Michale addition cascade” by Matthias Pickl, Jasper Möhler, Stefan Simic, Helma Wennemers, Wolfgang Kroutil.
- Poster “Decarboxylation of palmitic acid catalyzed by Chlorella variabilis fatty-acid photodecarboxylase (CvFAP) in continuous flow” by Stefan Simić, Christoph Winkler, Wolfgang Kroutil.
If you’ve registered to join these events, we invite you to visit the presentations above and learn more about the latest project developments. You can also keep following our updates on Twitter @CLASSY_H2020!